Home - The Aviation Mechanics Coalition (TAMC)
Welcome to The Aviation Mechanics Coalition (TAMC) Website!
Welcome to TAMC!
TAMC, The Aviation Mechanics Coalition, is committed to championing the profession of Aviation Mechanics. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and expect the same from those we work with and for. We are Aviation Mechanics and our inclination is to fix things. In addition to aircraft, this extends to education, outreach and our unwavering commitment to aviation safety.
- Continue to promote and support industry wide safety rules and regulations through legislative and regulatory activity.
- Promote industry wide health and retirement standards for aviation maintenance professionals to ensure stable, long term employment within the industry.
- Develop education programs that will help aviation mechanics develop and maintain skills.
- Provide outreach to Schools and the Armed Services promoting the craft.
- Promote and participate in industry events and conferences to promote or professional skills.
- Develop educational programs that will allow separating Veterans to transition into airline jobs.
We at TAMC look forward to providing you with useful information such as: Legislative initiatives that affect your job, FAA documents open for comment, industry news, upcoming training events, competitions and conferences; and employment opportunities. We will continue to publish our quarterly newsletter “The Aviation Maintenance Professional”. Please subscribe TODAY!
This is the challenge...
YOU are called to learn more about the TAMC Organization and the resources that are available to you!
The Teamsters Airline Division’s The Aviation Mechanics Coalition will be a great addition to the already-successful Teamsters Military Assistance Program. Our Soldiers for Life are resilient and fit leaders of […]Col. Adam Rocke US Army
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.Ralph Waldo Emerson
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.Maya Angelou
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough!Mae West
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.Elbert Hubbard